The following information are submitted by COSMETMIN B.V. (hereinafter the “Company” or also the “Data Controller”), pursuant to article 13 of the Regulation EU 2016/679 (“Regulation“), to users who get access to the services available on this website https://www.naturerepubliceurope.com (“Website“). During the consultation of the Website, information concerning the users – which constitutes personal data pursuant to the Regulation – may be collected. This information is provided exclusively for the Website mentioned above and does not affect any other websites accessible by the users through any links available on the Website.
The following information will help you to understand:
- Which subjects will process your personal data and how to contact them;
- How your personal data will be used and for which scope.
COSMETMIN B.V., with registered office in Singel 250, 1016 AB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, email firstname.lastname@example.org, is the company that processes your personal data and is therefore considered the Data Controller. In this capacity, the Data Controller is responsible for ensuring the application of the organizational and technical measures necessary and appropriate for the protection of your personal data.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
In the course of normal operation, the IT systems and the software procedures used for the functioning of this Website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not gathered to be connected with identified persons, but by its nature it could allow the identification of users through processing and connection with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the Website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the IT environment of the user. Such data are used with the only purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information about the use of the Website.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The sending of optional, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses shown on this Website and the filling in of forms specifically provided therein involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address and the additional personal data provided in the electronic communication, together with the sender/user’s data which are necessary to reply to the requests or to provide the service. Specific summarised information will be provided in relation to specific services.
The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (i.e. random numbers generated by the server) which are necessary to enable a safe and efficient use of the Website.
The session cookies used on this Website avoid the employment of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of users’ personal identification data.
In the event the user wants to disable the installed cookies, the user should manage the settings of his browser. However, it should be noted that, in such a case, malfunctions might occur on the Website or on certain functions. The procedure to follow varies upon the browser employed by the user.
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING
All personal data you provide us with will be processed in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Therefore, the Company undertakes to process them according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in compliance with the purposes indicated below, collecting them to the extent necessary and exact for the treatment, allowing their use only to staff for the purpose authorized and trained and in order to ensure the necessary confidentiality of the information provided. In particular, the Company may use your data only with your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures have been taken to prevent loss of data, their unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The user’s personal data, freely communicated and acquired in connection with the activities carried out by the Data Controller, will be processed lawfully and in good faith for the following purposes:
- the data will be collected and used exclusively for the purposes directly connected to the registration and activation of your account and for the functioning of the services provided by the Data Controller;
- if the data are inserted in the “Information request” section of the Website, personal data will be collected and used for the exclusive purposes of satisfying and managing the requests for information submitted by the user;
- subject to prior specific and separate consent of the user and until its withdrawal (article 7 of the Regulation), personal data will be processed for marketing purposes (i.e. marketing, commercial and promotional activity) both through automated contact systems such as e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) and through traditional devices such as telephone (mobile and fixed) with human intervention (so-called Telemarketing), to promote the activities and the services of the Data Controller including the dispatch of advertising material, newsletter and communications;
- the e-mail address provided by the user when purchasing a product or service might be used by the Data Controller to send communications by e-mail concerning the direct sale of products or services similar to those purchased by the user without the user’s express prior consent (so-called “soft spamming”), provided that the user does not exercise the right to object as better described below.
OPTIONAL DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Except as specified above with reference to surfing data, the user is free to provide his or her personal data in the application forms or otherwise indicate them in order to request any information material or other communications. However, failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to fulfil the user’s requests.
Providing personal data for the purposes referred to under point C above (marketing purposes) is optional. The refusal of the consent to the purposes of point C above will prevent the user to remain updated on discounts and promotional campaigns commenced by the Data Controller as well as to receive newsletter and other materials related to such activities. For the purposes of point C we will ask you to express your consent, if you wish, by ticking the relevant box.
The user may object to the processing referred to in point C and D above at any time after his consent has been given:
- by means of a special link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail sent by the Data Controller;
- by unsubscribing at the following link.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
User’s consent and performance of contractual obligations or obligations provided by law constitute the legal basis of the processing.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Personal data provided by the users who request the sending of information material or the supply of services are used for the exclusive purpose of handling such requests, and may be known by, or be communicated to, Company’s employees and contractors, duly authorized for the processing, or shared with third parties who provide services ancillary or instrumental to the activities of the Company, all appointed as Data Processors pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation.
Finally, your personal data may be known by, or communicated to, judicial authorities, tax authorities, social security agencies and administrative authorities as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIODS
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to under point A above will be stored for the period strictly necessary for the performance of the requested services increased by the further period envisaged by the law in compliance with civil and tax obligations.
With reference to the purpose referred to in point B, the processing of personal data will have a duration of 6 months from the date of receipt of the data through the first collection or from the last update communicated by the user.
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to under point C above will be stored for 24 months starting from the date of consent.
At the end of the storage period, personal data shall be erased nor made permanently anonymous.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to the Regulation, the data subject whose personal data have been processed may assert specific rights. In particular, if certain conditions are met and there are no restrictions pursuant to article 23 of the Regulation, the user shall have the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, if it is the case, obtain access to his or her personal data and their disclosure (article 15 of the Regulation);
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her as well as have incomplete personal data completed, including any necessary integration (article 16 of the Regulation);
- withdraw his or her consent on which the processing is based and obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, if certain requirements are met (article 17 of the Regulation). Please note that the withdraw of the consent does not impair the legitimate processing of the data carried out prior to the withdrawal;
- obtain the restriction of the processing (article 18 of the Regulation);
- receive personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller (article 20 of the Regulation);
- object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her (article 21 of the Regulation);
- file a complaint before a supervisory authority.
Articles from 15 to 23 of the Regulation are available on the following URL: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679.
The above rights may be exercised by unsubscribing from our Website by clicking on following link.
Date of last update: 01/05/2019